Organic Sea Moss, Bladderwrack, & Burdock Root
Irish Sea Moss, Bladderwrack Powder, & Burdock Root
Vegan Capsules| Non-GMO | 100% Organic | Complete 102 Mineral For The Body | Cell Food | Energy Support | Land & Sea Vegetables
Our Goddess Life Botanicals Irish Sea Moss, Bladderwrack, & Burdock Root Capsules is a blend of three superfoods in capsules for your convenience.
Contains no fillers or additives. Made using vegan, starch-free & gluten-free veggie capsules.
Benefits of Irish Sea Moss, Bladderwrack, & Burdock Root Capsules:
- Superfood-Vitamins, Minerals, & Elements The Body Needs
- 102 Minerals
- Improve Gut Health
- Immune System Support
- Natural Electrolytes
- Powerful Anti-oxidant
- Natural Blood Detoxifier
- Improve Thyroid Function
- Improve Energy
- Emotional Health & Mental Clarity
- Promotes Healthy Weight Loss
Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus crispus) & Bladderwrack (Chondrus crispus) is loaded with life-enhancing nutrients such as sulphur compounds, protein, iodine, bromine, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, B-vitamins and vitamin C. Sea Moss is packed with more iodine and selenium than any other food on the planet.
- SUPPORTS YOUR THYROID: The bladderwrack and sea moss combination makes for a potent supplement for those struggling with a sluggish thyroid.
- WHAT DOES THE THYROID DO?: The Thyroid is mainly responsible for regulating hormones, an imbalance can lead to fertility issues, menstrual problems, fibroids, hair loss, extreme fatigue and other ailments.
- MENTAL/EMOTIONAL HEALTH: Sea Moss is also jam packed full of potassium.
- WHY DO I NEED POTASSIUM?: The cells of the body cannot function without potassium but unfortunately our bodies do not have a mechanism to conserve it. Adding high-potassium foods like Sea Moss to the diet can significantly improve behaviour and mental functioning (such as with ADHD children).
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: The soothing effects of Sea Moss are excellent on the mucous membranes in the body, it works as an amazing digestive aid. It coats the stomach and helps to heal the body of ulcers, indigestion, gastritis, and constipation.
- DETOXIFYING: Sea Moss contains Algin. This is a phytonutrient which has therapeutic value and can help reduce the amount of heavy metals including strontium, barium, tin, cadmium, manganese, zinc, and mercury that are taken up by the body.
- VITALITY - Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs.
- 100% NATURAL, NO OVERBEARING FISHY TASTE: FREE of additives or chemical preservatives, this herbal blend is made using wildcrafted organic sea moss AND bladderwrack all harvested from their natural environment. If consuming a product with an ocean taste is more than you like, we recommend simply add vanilla, cinnamon or herbs which can help neutralize the blend’s ocean taste or naturally.
Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa) consists primarily of carbohydrates, volatile oils, plant sterols, tannins, and fatty oils. Recent studies show that burdock contains phenolic acids, quercetin, and luteolin, which are all powerful antioxidants.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: Burdock root contains phenolic acids, quercetin, and luteolin, which are all powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants protect cells in the body from damage due to free radicals. They can help treat and prevent a number of different health conditions.
- DETOXIFYES THE BLOOD: One of the most common traditional uses for burdock root has been to purify the blood. Active ingredients have been found to “detoxify” blood and promote blood circulation to the skin surface, improving the skin texture and treating skin diseases like eczema.
- VITAMIN & MINERAL POWERHOUSE: Burdock Root contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, & B-Complex. It also contains Minerals: potassium, magnesium, sodium, calcium, phosphorous, chromium, cobalt, iron, silicon, and zinc.
- IMPROVE DIGESTION: Burdock root contains high amounts of inulin and mucilage. This may explain it's soothing effects on the gastrointestinal tract.
- NATURAL DIURETIC- Burdock root may also act as a diuretic. Diuretics help remove water from the body, offering relief for people retaining water.
Directions: Take 1-2 capsule with a cup (6-8oz.) of water.
This product is harvested from the sea.
Consumption of this product may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction in persons with allergies to fish or shellfish. No one food is safe for everyone, if a reaction occurs discontinue use immediately. Herbs work best alongside a healthy diet.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
INGREDIENTS: Wildcrafted organic chondrus crispus (sea moss), fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack), & organic arctium lappa (burdock root)