Power Powder is a powerful blend of Baobab Powder, Lion's Mane, & Aminos together this blend can help to:
- Improve Energy
- Help Improve Memory
- Enhances Strength
- Boost the Immune System
Baobab Fruit: Baobab is a tree native to certain regions of Africa, producing a large fruit that is commonly consumed and appreciated for its delicious citrus-like flavor. The pulp, leaves, and seeds of the baobab fruit have been associated with many health benefits.
- Baobab is a good source of many important vitamins and minerals.
- Baobab is highly nutritious and different parts of the plant supply varying amounts of protein, vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and B vitamins.
- Baobab is high in fiber and has been shown to reduce feelings of hunger which could promote weight loss.
- Baobab may help slow the increase of blood sugar levels and decrease the amount of insulin needed to keep your blood sugar under control.
- Baobab may help reduce inflammation and prevent oxidative damage to cells, but more research in humans is needed.
- Baobab is high in fiber, which may improve digestive health and prevent conditions like constipation, intestinal ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease and hemorrhoids.
Lion's Mane Benefits:
Lion’s mane mushrooms are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow. They contain bioactive substances that have many beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart, and gut.
- Lion’s mane mushrooms contain compounds that stimulate brain cell growth and protect them from damage caused by Alzheimer’s disease. However, more research involving humans is needed.
- Studies have found that lion’s mane mushrooms contain two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells: hericenones and erinacines
- Studies suggest that lion’s mane mushrooms may help relieve mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, but more research involving humans is needed to better understand the correlation.
- Research has found that lion’s mane mushroom extract may help speed recovery from these types of injuries by stimulating the growth and repair of nerve cells
- Lion’s mane extract may protect against the development of stomach ulcers by inhibiting the growth of H. pylori and protecting the stomach lining from damage
- Helps manage diabetes symptoms.
- May help fight cancer.
- Reduces inflammation