Wildcrafted Sea Moss Gel
Goddess Life Botanicals Sea Moss Gel is made with 100% Wildcrafted Sea Moss
Wildcrafted | Cellular Food | GMO Free | Chemical Free | Reverse Osmosis Water
- Sourced from St. Lucia, Jamaica
- Our Wildcrafted Sea Moss is 100% Natural
- Made with 100% Reverse Osmosis Water
Benefits Of Sea Moss Gel:
Irish Sea Moss is an algae, which has been apart of the human diet for thousands of years, Historically it has been consumed in places like the Caribbean and Ireland, sea moss has been used medicinally in other cultures for decades.
- Rid The Body Of Mucus
- Thyroid Support
- Digestive Health
- Mood Enhancement
- Sexual Health and Fertility
- Weight Loss
- Packed With Essential Nutrients
- Anemia Relief
- Improve Joint Health
- Anti-Viral & Anti-Bacterial Properties
- Prevent Radiation Poisoning
Irish sea moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, along with Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, and K. It is especially rich in calcium and iodine, as well as containing potassium iodide and potassium bromide, selenium, zinc, and natural silica.
Organic Skin Care:
Irish sea moss and its derivative carrageenan extract are known for an ability to soothe the scalp, condition hair, enhance shine, and fortify hair fibers. Irish sea moss is gentle enough for your skin but strong enough to strengthen the hair.
- Softens Skin
- Strengthens Hair & Fortify hair fibers
- Enhances shine in hair
- Soothes Scalp
- Irish moss is also good for use against eczema, some rashes, psoriasis and minor burns.
Store immediately in refrigerator upon delivery
It can be stored in fridge for 3 to 4 weeks
- Take 1-2 Tablespoons by mouth everyday.
- You can eat gel or add to juice, tea, or smoothie
- You can add to food, soups, desserts, salad dressings, raw vegan desserts, & jams
Ingredients: Wildcrafted Sea Moss, Reverse Osmosis Water
This product is harvested from the sea.
Consumption of this product may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction in persons with allergies to fish or shellfish. No one food is safe for everyone, if a reaction occurs discontinue use immediately. Herbs work best alongside a healthy diet.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.